Blue Chip Adapt Pro Elite Mattress
The Blue Chip Adapt Pro Elite™ Alternating Pressure Enhanced Low Air Loss Mattress with Patient Sensing Technology (PST) is the latest technology for the customized treatment and prevention of stages I-IV pressure sores. This newest technology allows clinicians and caregivers to give patients the optimal therapeutic surface that they need. Med One provides rentals of both the mattress and the blower unit to healthcare facilities. Bed frames are rented separately.
The most distinguishing features of Blue Chip Adapt Pro Elite™ are:
- It is designed to fit all standard hospital beds
- The mattress supports patient weights up to 400 lbs
- User-friendly controls and ease of setup make Adapt Pro Elite™ make it ideal for hospital use.
- Dual bladder design maintains air and prevents patients from bottoming out during power outages.
- CPR Valve quickly deflates alternating pressure mattress system and side bolster for medical emergencies.
- A two-position fowler position sensor automatically adjusts the mattress to ensure proper pressure redistribution.
- Ventilated Low Air Loss Cover enhances therapy and helps create and control micro-climate.
* * * We do not provide equipment for home use * * *
Need help requesting a quote or have additional questions ? Let us know! Call us at 1.800.248.5882 or you can SEND US AN EMAIL
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our monthly equipment email to always stay up to date with special offers and new equipment arrivals.