Gaymar 7900 Medi-Therm III
The Medi-Therm MTA 7900 Hyper/Hypothermia System helps regulate patient temperature through a state-of-the-art microprocessor control. Separate heating and cooling reservoirs deliver rapid thermal response. The rate- controlled warming option allows caregivers to progressively increase temperature and reliably stabilize patient temperature at a selected set point.
- Noninvasive, catheter-free procedure helps reduce the risk of infection.
- Dual over-temperature monitoring systems help safeguard the patient’s well being and comfort.
- Quickly stabilize patient temperature at selected set point.
- Intuitive user interface with LED screen makes operation easy.
- Maintenance-free, rate-controlled warming with rapid initiation so you can begin therapy in minutes.
- Designed for protocols prescribed by a physician.
* * * We do not provide equipment for home use * * *
Need help requesting a quote or have additional questions ? Let us know! Call us at 1.800.248.5882 or you can SEND US AN EMAIL
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our monthly equipment email to always stay up to date with special offers and new equipment arrivals.